Friday, December 16, 2005

Where the Blessings Go

From Janice Yokota

The group is just beginning to come together as we share our testimonies. Each weekI notice that we are beginning to trust each other more by the way the prayer requests are shared. We are still getting to know each other, but the group is evolving. I was thankful that they came back after the first week. It was a little hard to "read" the group at first. We met once, then I had to cancel the second week due to a family illness up in the central coast. I was so disappointed to have to cancel, but the women cameback the third week, and they are committed to continuing. We are on lesson 4 for this week. I am looking forward to how the Lord will grow us in ourtime together. I think we leaders get the biggest blessings as we serve. Thanks for the opportunity to serve in this way!

No comments: