Friday, December 16, 2005

From Wendy Machovsky

Okay, so aside from the fact that my girls are keeping me so busy that I cannot find time to answer e-mails, things are UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for all your effort in organizing this-- we are having a blast. The girls have even adopted my husband! As single twenty-somethings they enjoy having a "safe" man around that can help them out. That is a man that won't hit on them, ask them for their phone number, etc.

Just to give you an idea-- Jason and I have moved furniture, he has fixed a car, he has helped one of them to find and buy a car, we have housed one for about a week.

It is like we have been given an instant family. GOD IS SOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the girls are insatiable! It is all so very exciting.

No comments: