Friday, December 16, 2005

Kingdom Community

From Ann Herberts

My group is gradually getting to know each other. We have learned to be flexible with life happenings and sharing our spiritual journeys-only when all 5 of usare there. Nevertheless, God has used every meeting to draw us closer to Him. One of my group members wanted to begin our time with singing and worshiping. So now we begin promptly at 7:00 with songs of praise toour Lord. If anyone is late it immediately releases their minds and focuses us all on HIM (as they slip inunnoticed).

I know their stories as I met with each of them before we began and I can see how God has placed each of them together with a common thread. I am so impatient for them to discover Gods plan as well, when the remaining spiritual journeys unfold.

Next week we are meeting with another discipleship group and walking down to watch the boat parade. My ladies are so eager to connect with other Christian women in the area. We will keep you informed-what a pleasure to be involved in shepherding HIS sheep.

God Bless you!

Ann Herberts

No comments: