Monday, November 06, 2006

Intimacy with Christ

It was wonderful. I love that feeling when Jesus Christ is so incredibly present and talking and in fellowship with us. We easily filled up the time together, and had a wonderful discussion about prayer and accountability. I was able to share, with heartfelt tears, my Life Graph, and to open myself up to my precious sisters in Christ. I believe they are nervous yet excited about getting to share their Life Graphs. I can already feel an incredible bond in our intimate group and I am so excited to be a part of their lives. They are both completely committed to this group, ready to change and ready to grow closer to Christ. I could see Him working through them even in our short amount of time together. And He was alive and moving through me equally as much. What an incredible opportunity! I am so excited!!

With warmth in Him,

Mercedes

No comments: